Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My all new web site!

I have just updated my web site, and it's all new. Please visit amymann.com. Your comments are welcome. Please let me know if you find any problems with the site. I am also going to change my blogs, since I'll be using my web site more. I'll still have a copying blog, but I will probably delete my Adventures in Painting and my Portrait blogs. This Painting a Day blog will still exist, but I will probably change its name to "New Work". Stay tuned. (If you like to follow my museum copies, you should probably subscribe to that blog, Copying at the National Gallery.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

“Oatlands Garden House" might read better graphically and represent your more typical style and strong color as an Icon for the sub- category of virginia.
Love the website.